Saturday, November 20, 2010

picture this...













i sold some of my favorite food photos today at a holiday bazaar at friends school.  it was a HUGE success.  people really seemed to love them, which makes me so happy.  i also sold my delicious fig jam...and all 24 jars sold out!  (and someone pre-ordered 10 more jars from my next batch!) 

a good day...

i am matting some more photos and making more fig goodness...let me know if you would like to order either (or both!) for holiday gifts.  you can email me at amylangrehr@me.com for more info.

here are the photos available:  http://picasaweb.google.com/113365198657788640694/HollyFest#

here are two last minute additions to the show that were BIG sellers...




i am so glad i finally did this.  happy cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment